середа, 6 травня 2020 р.

Form 3

06.05.2020
I'M HEALTHY!


1. Pupil's Book p.84 ex.1. Listen snd read. Track 54
Answer the questions.
2. Pupil's Book p.84 ex.2. Are these activities healthy or unhealthy?
3. Activity Book p.84 ex.1. Write the words.
4. Activity Book p.84 ex.2. Finish the sentenses.


Fill in: do, does, don't, doesn't
_____you want to buy some chips?
_____Mary and John live here?
Mary and John _____ live here.
Cats______  like water.
_____your father and mother doing sport?
My mother _____ like to wash the dishes.
I don't like ice-cream, and he _____ like pizza.
_____ your dogs play with you?
Josh ______walk to school.
We______  have a car.
They ______eat sweets.
........ Olga Poliakova sing well?
The sun  _____ come out at night.
My parents ______work for the same company.
I _____  go to bed late.
Sandy _______ live in England.


Homework: Activity Book p.83 ex.1, 2.
Activity Book p.85 ex.3. Read and write the correct numbers.
Game